At Eurolabs, we are committed to the highest ethical standards in conducting our business and to operating in a socially responsible manner. The thrust of our business is in helping all our clients ensure the safety of their products and services which in turn benefit consumers' access to safe and healthier products. A strong reputation for quality is, therefore, core to the success of our business, and integrity in how we conduct business and maintain our relationship with all our stakeholders is central to our corporate principles. Our vision, mission, and values. underscore our commitment to professional and ethical behaviour, whilst staying at the frontiers of growth and innovation.
Our testing activities allow us to play a direct role in contributing to the health and safety of all, and in building a sustainable future for our environment. Furthermore, within the company, we are ever mindful of the impact of our activities on the environment. Beyond this, at the core of our mission, Eurolabs takes its responsibilities towards all its stakeholders, including its employees, seriously. The Company endeavours to treat all its employees fairly and with respect, and conducts recruitment transparently based on skills and competence.
Eurolabs is one of the fast-growing key player in the field of Testing & Analysis. The Group offers a portfolio of reliable and validated analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of substances and products. Through research and development and acquisitions, the Group draws on the latest developments in the field of Biotechnology and analytical chemistry to offer its clients unique analytical solutions and the most comprehensive range of testing methods.
Eurolabs is committed to providing the highest quality services, accurate results in time and expert advice by its highly-qualified staff. The reliability and accuracy of its data help customers make adequate decisions on risks and meet their increasingly stringent quality and safety standards and the expanding demands of regulatory authorities around the world.
Eurolabs guarantees complete customer satisfaction by assuring:
- Clear and Accurate reporting
- Professional customer interactions on technical and non-technical queries
- Testing as per customer provided specifications (where applicable)
- Testing as per standard specifications and regulatory requirements
- Sample preparation for the mineral samples
- Periodic status updates upon request
- Environmental services for the minerals
- Analyses of different grades of ores
- Mineral laboratories at mine site
- Analysis of Precious metals
- Inspection and testing of coal samples
- Consulting services for the minerals
- Inspection and Survey of the minerals
- Short turnaround time
- Affordable Pricing